A self-paced, online decorating course that teaches you how to choose and use color in your home with confidence.
Get access to video lessons, worksheets, cheat sheets, and more inside.
Learn everything you need to know about color and how to identify undertones so you end up with the exact colors and shades you love.
Create your own unique color scheme to make your home flow from one room to the next and work with colors in your home that you can't change.
Learn how to use your color scheme to give each room its own personality while maintaining a cohesive look.
What you'll learn inside Color Made Clear:
Short & actionable video lessons with printable worksheets and cheat sheets to teach you...
- Color Basics
Color plays a major role in how we feel in a space. In this unit you'll...
- learn how different color combinations work together
- the role of color, shade, and intensity and how it affects the way a space feels
- Understanding Undertones
Not understanding undertones is the culprit to most color mistakes. In this until you'll...
- learn to identify undertones in paint, wood finishes, fabrics, and carpets so you get the exact colors and shades you're going for.
- how to warm up or cool down colors so you can use any color combination you want without the colors clashing
- Working With Existing Colors
Budget often doesn't allow you to change certain colors in your home but that shouldn't stop you from creating a home you love. In this unit you'll...
- learn how to work with or against existing colors on things like cabinetry or flooring that you can't change to still get a fresh look you love.
- Create Your Unique Home Color Palette
Now that you're armed with all the color knowledge you need, I'll walk you through the steps to create your unique home color palette and you'll learn...
- how many colors you should include in your color palette
- which colors to include in your color palette
- how to key in on colors that will get you the exact feel you want in your home
- Color Placement
Whether you love bold color or subtle color, knowing where to use color to get the exact feel you want in your home is essential. In this unit you'll...
- learn the formula for adding color to any space so your home flows from one room to the next without every room looking the same
- my simple, yet super effective trick for using color to add interest and draw your eye around the room
- how to use your color palette in any space
BONUS #1: CREATE YOUR ON-THE-GO COLOR KIT
Don't make decor choices without your colors with you. Keep your colors handy and ready to take shopping. I'll show you...
- how to create a printable color vision board to visually represent your home color palette
- how to keep color samples of your carpet, fabrics, paints, and wood finishes organized and easy to take with you when you're out shopping.
BONUS #2: COLOR Q&A BANK
Get access to mini lessons based on the most common color questions I've gotten from Color Made Clear students so you can learn from their unique color situations and apply the solutions to your own home.
"Corey is an amazing teacher. She teaches one small concept at a time and each lesson builds on the next so I never feel overwhelmed or lost. And I love that she uses examples to show exactly what she means so I can put the lessons to use right away!"-Erin P.
Really understanding how to use color on your walls, in your furniture, and in the accessories you choose leads to transformations like these...
You'll get lifetime access to...
- 5 units with 17+ video lessons on color
- printable worksheets to plan and put your color palette to use
- bonus #1: How To Create Your On The Go Color Kit
- bonus #2: Color Question & Answer Bank
Still have questions?
When does the course start?
As soon as you enroll you'll get access to the course area with 5 units of lessons, printable worksheets, cheat sheets, and special bonuses.
How will the course be delivered?
This is an online course. You'll log into the course area to watch video lessons, print out worksheets, and access other course materials from the comfort of home, on your schedule.
How long does it take to get through the course?
The course is designed to work at your own pace, but I've broken the material down into 5 sections to take you step-by-step through the process without overwhelming you. Each section has 2-5 video lessons (4-8 min. each) and worksheet exercises for you to complete. You get lifetime access to the course material including any future updates.
What are my payment options?
You can pay with Paypal or use a credit card on our secure payment system. You'll get access to the course area as soon as payment is complete.
What's your refund policy?
If you go through the lessons, do the work, and aren't satisfied, you have 14 days to request a refund.
What if I have zero design skills?
No design skills are required to get big results from this course. If you're eager to create a home you love and are willing to work through the steps I lay out, you'll end the course with a color plan for your home and know how to put it to use in any space.